BioWin Cooperation Platform COVID-19
In the context of the COVID-19 epidemic, BioWin, The Health Cluster of Wallonia, has been widely called upon by its members who wish to contribute to stop the crisis. To this end, BioWin has set up an interactive platform. This platform is open until June, 30. The deadline can be postponed if necessary. This platform is meant to gather health initiatives around specific and important themes
Gather and structure the initiatives around 6 urgent themes,
Foster interaction between industrial, academic players and other contributors,
Consolidate critical masses around these themes in order to catalyse and strengthen project development.
– The manufacturing, supply and recycling of masks and individual protections for companies
– The development and repair of ventilators
– The development and manufacturing of hydroalcoholic gels
– The development and manufacturing of new diagnostic approaches
– the development of new treatments
– The new sources of funding
How to register on the platform?
Visit the website : https://biowin-cooperation-platform-covid-19.b2match.io/